Trust plays a critical role in the credibility and performance of an organization. Fostering and sustaining the high trust of others requires specific behaviors. In this course, participants will learn the language of trust, as well as actions to build and maintain trust as leaders. Increasing trust will lead to a positive reputation, greater employee retention and improved results within your organization.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Build own case for trust.
- Increase personal credibility.
- Behave in ways that inspire trust.
- Align team, symbols and systems with high trust.
- Improve team reputation.
NotesThis course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- The Experienced Manager Certificate Program (5.2 CEUs) : The Experienced Manager Certificate Program