Problem-solving is a critical skill for managers in today’s business environment. Successful problem solvers use innovation and creativity along with powerful tools to understand a problem and get to the true root cause. In this session, participants will learn to apply tools to determine the root cause and find effective solutions. The course will also teach participants the best ways to facilitate team problem-solving.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the "5 Whys" of root cause analysis and translate into every day problem-solving.
- Understand best practices to creative problem-solving.
- Learn and apply problem-solving techniques.
- Prioritize and evaluate possible solutions.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and dialogue while problem-solving.
- Apply the concepts of problem-solving into management practices.
NotesThis course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Experienced Manager Certificate Program (2.8 CEUs) : Experienced Manager Certificate Program