Organizations understand that every employee is valuable and contributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. Comparatively, when employees come together as a team, the end result is typically even greater success — that is, when managers understand how create a collaborative and high-performing atmosphere. Effective collaboration not only helps increase the quality of results, but also the productivity. In this session, participants will learn to create synergy and team goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team-building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams.
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
- Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively.
- Recognize the elements of team camaraderie.
- Learn what makes team building successful and what to avoid.
NotesThis course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- The Experienced Manager Certificate Program (5.2 CEUs) : The Experienced Manager Certificate Program