Course DescriptionSuccessfully leading a team takes a unique and different set of skills than those of an individual contributor. It’s hard to be a good boss! Many leaders and managers have been promoted due to their individual competence and performance but may struggle when it comes to leading and managing people. The 7 Habits for Managers: Essential Skills and Tools for Leading Teams is an intensive, application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership and its execution. Perfect for both new and experienced frontline managers, this two-day program will provide the mindsets, skills and tools to help managers meet today’s management challenges.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Achieve extraordinary results by executing consistently.
- Develop an outcome-oriented mindset.
- Eliminate energy and time-wasting tendencies by focusing on and executing team goals with a weekly planning cadence.
- Lead teams that are motivated to perform through a shared expectation and accountability process.
- Create an atmosphere of helpful give-and-take by taking the time to fully understand issues and give candid and accurate feedback.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills by seeking out differences and new and better alternatives.
- Tap into the highest and best contribution of everyone on a team by unlocking the total strength, passion, capability and spirit of each individual.