The Experienced Manager Certificate is a 6.5-day (52-hour) program that provides a tailored development experience for seasoned supervisors to mid-managers. The program focuses on elevating skills and behaviors critical to supporting senior leadership in connecting and communicating business strategy back to the day-to-day. Fine-tuning your leadership skills and behaviors will help to further engage, inspire and drive your teams and results forward.
This cohort includes all 11 classes (specific dates and times) for one fee.
Class topics include:
- Create a Shared Vision and Strategy (4 hours)
- Execute Your Team’s Strategy and Goals (4 hours)
- Leading at the Speed of Trust (8 hours)
- Building Process Excellence (4 hours)
- Leaders@Change (8 hours)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) 2.0 (4 hours)
- Ongoing Performance Management (4 hours)
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance (4 hours)
- Dynamic Presentation Skills (4 hours)
- Practical Problem-solving (4 hours)
- Team Excellence (4 hours)
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand how systems enable systematic, predictable results.
- Apply a coaching process to successfully deal with performance issues and develop mutually agreeable improvement plans.
- Craft a compelling strategic narrative they can share with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Communicate clearly and with confidence.
- Engage in meaningful discussions and improve understanding of how EQ skills can be applied in daily life.
- Align key systems to team strategy to make the core work processes easier and more effective.
- Identify how individuals might react to change, and apply the four typical responses to change.
- Behave in ways that inspire trust.
- Hold productive performance conversations and avoid conversation minefields.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and dialogue while problem-solving.
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
This cohort includes all 11 classes (specific dates and times) for one fee. To take the classes individually, click the links below to access the course registration page.
- Create a Shared Vision and Strategy
- Execute Your Team’s Strategy and Goals
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- Building Process Excellence
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) 2.0
- Ongoing Performance Management
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance
- Dynamic Presentation Skills
- Practical Problem-solving
- Team Excellence
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- The Experienced Manager Certificate Program: Cohort : The Experienced Manager Certificate: Cohort