Congratulations on your first supervisory position! As you move "from peer to boss,” it seems like everything changes — the role, tasks, relationships and responsibilities. To navigate these waters, you will need to put things in perspective and understand how your role has changed. This course provides a proven strategy for moving forward, settling into the position and improving team productivity.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Develop a clearer strategy for moving themselves and their team forward.
- Improve effectiveness by connecting with and understanding their team members.
- Increase their credibility as a leader by stepping into their “leader shoes” to establish expectations and set boundaries.
- Gain increased job satisfaction and recognition as they and their team experience more wins together.
- Focus more easily due to reduced stress and anxiety.