Designed for employees who frequently train others in the workplace, this course will provide the tool kit for delivering high-quality training sessions and best practices for overcoming barriers in the training environment. Participants will gain insight into the different learning styles of adults, so training resonates with the intended audience. They will also explore methods to evaluate training techniques and practices, to ensure learning success.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand adult learning principles.
- Apply effective training methods to on-the-job training.
- Design a better plan for training events and differing audiences.
- Appraise their training areas and ensure that they are conducive for training.
- Evaluate the success of training and help facilitate learner retention.