Course DescriptionThe Council-Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager (CIAQM) course is comprehensive in its scope, covering concepts in IAQ management, preventative maintenance, microbiology, chemistry, building science, physics, engineering, construction, medicine and law.
This course contains the following modules:
- Introduction and course goals
- IAQ Contaminants and health effects
- HVAC and IAQ
- IAQ Management
- Assessing IAQ
- Resolving IAQ Problems
- Preventing IAQ Problems
Participants will have two months to complete this mentor-supported online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies.
- Disable pop-up blocker.