Course DescriptionThis 24-hour online course provides interactive training for those seeking Moderate Risk certification (29 CFR 1910.120). Coursework includes online text, web links and exercises on topics such as PPE, regulations, site characterization, confined space and decontamination in addition to self-grading quizzes and a final exam.
- Regulations Overview
- Site Characterization
- Hazard Recognition
- Chemical Awareness
- Radiological Hazards
- Respiratory Protection
- PPE: Clothing Ensembles
- PPE: Face, Head, Foot and Hand
- Site Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Air Monitoring
- Personal Sampling
- Material Sampling
- Safe Work Practices
- Confined Space
- Emergency Procedures
Participants have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker