This course is ideal for anyone seeking to learn the essentials in writing or acquiring grants for private, public, or government use. If you are thinking of starting a business that utilizes grants, you will need to learn the essentials of writing, researching, obtaining and maintaining grants, and operations and strategies within the grant system.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Grant Research
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Technical Writing
- Advanced Grant Writing
- Budgeting Essentials
- Effective Writing Skills
- Specialized Writing Techniques for Grants
- Fundraising Fundamentals
- Grammar Essentials
- Nonprofit Management and Governance
Participants will have 12 months to complete this mentor-supported online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker