Course DescriptionLife Coaching is quickly becoming one of the most in-demand professional services. Life Coaches work with clients to help them establish and achieve their professional goals, as well as personal aspirations. You will learn coaching fundamentals, including listening skills and the language of coaching. You will also go beyond the basics, learning how to work with individual clients, helping them establish their personal and professional goals.
This course contains the following lessons:
- The Basic Foundation of Life Skills Coaching
- The Coaching Process
- Beyond Coaching Basics
- Life Coaching and Destiny Discovery
- Helping Clients Identify Challenges
- Advanced Life Coaching Skills
- Coaching Niches
Participants will have 12 months to completion this self-paced online course.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker