The purpose of this course is to give the student tools, information, and strategies to equip them for success when starting a career coaching or life coaching business. We will discuss topics such as risk, economics, the global market, ethics, legal considerations, organization, human resources, and marketing. Students will gain a practical understanding of the components of a small business, and the steps to creating and establishing a business.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Entrepreneurial Pathways
- Who are Your Customers?
- Integrated Marketing
- Show Me the Money: Finding, Securing, and Managing It
- Operating a Small Business Effectively
- Leadership, Ethics, and Exits
Life coach career-prep lessons:
- The Basic Foundation of Life Skills Coaching
- The Coaching Process
- Beyond Coaching Basics
- Life Coaching and Destiny Discovery
- Helping Clients Identify Challenges
- Advanced Life Coaching Skills
- Coaching Niches
Participants will have 12 months to completion this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.