Course DescriptionThis course prepares you to work in the sales and marketing industry. Topics will include sales and marketing strategies and best practices, understanding the customer, producing, sales off goods and services, and the global marketplace.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Initiating the Marketing Process
- Understanding the Market Environment
- Understanding Buyers
- Marketing Strategies
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Channels
- Customer Engagement
- Advertising and Promotion
- Extending Marketing
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.