Course DescriptionNeed funding for future projects or planned activities? Are you a student, parent, teacher or school administrator hoping to find a way to pay for research or services? This course provides a step-by-step approach to preparing winning grant proposals. Grant money can help you develop new services, strengthen your operating budget and support existing programs. Students will leave this course more confident in their grant-writing abilities.
This course covers the following lessons:
- Developing the Proposal
- Goals and Objectives
- Methods and Evaluation
- Sustainability and Budget
- Background and Summary
- Finalizing the Proposal
- Putting it All Together
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.