Adobe Premiere gives you powerful video and audio editing tools. This course will introduce you to features including special effects, graphics, picture-in-picture effects, animated titles, voiceovers, motion effects and publishing capabilities.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Getting Started -- Downloading Adobe Premiere and Basic Functions
- Managing Assets
- Creating Cuts-Only Video and Adding Transitions
- Creating Dynamic Titles and Advanced Editing
- Adding Video Effects and Putting Clips in Motion
- Working with Audio
- Compositing Techniques and Color
- Managing and Exporting Projects
- Putting it all together
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the tools available for importing, viewing and editing programs in Premiere.
- Manage media assets.
- Create cuts-only video and add transitions.
- Add dynamic titles.
- Add video effects.
- Add and edit audio.
- Compose films and add color effects.
- Manage and export a Premiere project.
- Import and work with files from other Adobe applications.
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included in course.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker