Adobe Acrobat allows users to convert documents you create in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or any other application into portable document files (PDF). In this course, you will learn to create and manage PDF files, and add security features and navigational aids to PDF files. You will also learn to complete PDF forms electronically.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Install Adobe Acrobat and navigate around the work area.
- Create PDF files from various applications.
- Combine multiple PDF files and other documents into a single PDF document and ensure their PDF documents are accessible.
- Edit PDF documents by rearranging the pages and editing images and text.
- Add security features to their PDF documents.
- Create PDF forms
- Automate tasks in Acrobat using Actions
- Create PDF documents for printing and prepress.
- Automate tasks in Acrobat using Actions.
- Create final project using what they have learned.
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included in course.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker