In this course, you will learn to create and manage web sites using Adobe Dreamweaver. You will learn how to insert pictures and media objects into web pages, use cascading style sheets to format web pages, and use layers and tables for designing layout for pages. You will also learn how to manage sites using Dreamweaver's site management tools.
**Students will need a copy of the Adobe Dreamweaver CC in order to do coursework.**
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define a Dreamweaver site and create basic web page.
- Create a page layout for a web page.
- Manage cascading styles sheets in their Dreamweaver projects.
- Create a template for their Dreamweaver website.
- Add text and images to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Add navigation and interactivity to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Add Flash animation to a web page and design forms.
- Create a website that uses data from a database.
- Publish their websites to a web server.
- Use Dreamweaver and the skills learned in this class to create a web site.
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker