This course provides hands-on learning with Adobe Animate to create interactive animations for games, apps and the web.
**Students will need a copy of the Adobe Animate CC in order to do coursework.**
This course contains the following lessons:
- Getting Acquainted with Adobe Animate
- Creating Graphics and Text
- Creating and Editing Symbols
- Animating Symbols
- Advanced Motion Tweening
- Animating Shapes Using Masks
- Natural and Character Animation
- Creating Interactive Navigation
- Working with Sound and Video
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Open and save Animate documents.
- Use drawing tools to create simple graphics.
- Create a static frame of a cartoon.
- Create natural motion such as walking.
- Add interactivity to an animation.
- Integrate sound and video into an animation.
- Publish an animation project.
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included in course.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept Cookies
- Disable Pop-up Blocker.