During this course, you will learn more about how Photoshop can be used to retouch and restore digital images. You will learn how to correct, change and improve the color of an image, get rid of stains and scratches on scanned images, combine images, add special effects and filters to images and to create images using Photoshop artistic tools. It is recommended that you take the Photoshop Introduction or have worked with Photoshop before taking this class.
Students will need a copy of Photoshop to complete the coursework. A 30-day trial version is available.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Getting Started
- Camera Raw
- Black and White
- HDR Images.
- Fixing Little Problems
- Special Effects and Sharpening
- Printing and Color Management
- Video Editing and More
- Putting it All Together
Participants will have 180 days to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
This course can also be taken as a bundle with Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC. Please visit the below link to register.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker