This course will guide you through the basics of relational database design, and through the creation of database objects. You will learn how to use forms, query tables and reports to manage data, and will better understand the interface, customization and creation editing of the many objects available within the Microsoft Access application.
This course is divided in to three separate levels: Basic Microsoft Access, Intermediate Microsoft Access and Advanced Microsoft Access.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
- Quizzes and Exam Simulators
- Social Learning and Networking
- Flash Cards and Educational Games
- Enhanced Navigation and Controls
- Reviewing Data
- Tracking Time
- Design Work with Forms
- Changing Information
- Loading Tables
- Relating Invoices
- Time Entry Form
- Reports Based on Queries
- Adding Additional Information
- Update Query
- Creating a Report from Scratch
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker