This course will help you better understand how to manipulate data within a spreadsheet, validate and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016. The material covered in the course will benefit users at basic, intermediate and advanced competency levels.
- Visual Demonstrations and Multimedia Presentations
- Quizzes and Exam Simulators
- Social Learning and Networking
- Flash Cards and Educational Games
- Enhanced Navigation and Controls
- Tabs and Ribbons
- Menus and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formulas and Calculations
- Importing Data
- Advanced Invoice
- Number Crunching
- Creating a Pivot Table From Scratch
- Smaller Excel Components
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker