Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email applications. It provides better organization, search capabilities, communication and social networking features. This course covers Outlook's four major components — Contacts, Email, Calendars and Tasks — and touches on the OneNote application, a cross-platform note-taking tool.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- Quizzes and exam simulators
- Social learning and networking
- Flash cards and educational games
- Enhanced navigation and controls
- Options for Displaying Email Messages
- Create and Send an Email
- Receive an Email
- Folder Structure
- Multiple Email Accounts
- Create a New Email
- Outlook Settings
- One Note Introduction
- One Note and PowerPoint
- One Note and Word
- One Note and Outlook
- Sharing Information
- One Note and Mobile Devices
- Additional Elements
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.