This online course helps beginners and experienced users alike create professional-quality presentations that will grab audience attention and keep them interested from start to finish.
The course is separated into three main sections: basic, intermediate and advanced. Learn to navigate the interface effectively, insert a range of objects and create engaging presentations that will wow viewers. Topics include design, customization and presentation.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- Quizzes and exam simulators
- Social learning and networking
- Flash cards and educational games
- Enhanced navigation and controls
- What Is PowerPoint
- New Presentation
- Viewing Presentation
- Inserting Transitions
- More Visual Designs
- Visual Designs With Logos and Animation
- Exit Animation
- Navigation Buttons
- Layout Options
- Master Pages
- Software Simulation
- Setting Pictures to Music
- Advanced Animation Techniques
- Motion Path Animation
- Video in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Review
- Additional Options
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.