Microsoft Word 2016 is a feature-rich word processing program you can use for both personal and business purposes. This online training course will teach you how to navigate the interface, create documents that stand out and look beyond the program's traditional uses.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- Quizzes and exam simulators
- Social learning and networking
- Flash cards and educational games
- Enhanced navigation and controls
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Word Interface
- Bullet List
- Menus and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Page Formatting
- Creating an Outline
- Inserting Images
- Tracking Changes
- Mail Merge
- Large Documents
- Other Word Functions
- Document Comparison
Participants will have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
All necessary materials included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker.