Employees who exceed expectations in their daily work are often promoted into leadership roles. The transition from support staff to leader is often a challenging one. Though technical and functional expertise are essential, they doesn’t necessarily equate to being a good leader. Without the skills needed to communicate effectively, engage and lead others, the transition can be difficult or unsuccessful.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key leadership competencies
- Discuss several forms of leadership
- Leverage their Emotional Intelligence to enrich their communication with employees
- Understand the tenets of Situational Leadership
- Elevate their leadership to the next level
Required course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program : Frontline Manager Certificate Program