Employees who exceed expectations in their daily work are often promoted to leadership roles. However, the transition from support staff to leader is often a challenging one. Though technical and functional expertise are essential, without the skills to communicate effectively, and engage and lead others, the transition can be difficult. This course will help you acquire the skills needed to become a respected, highly regarded leader.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key leadership competencies.
- Discuss several forms of leadership.
- Leverage their emotional intelligence to enhance communication with employees.
- Understand the tenets of situational leadership.
- Elevate their leadership to the next level.
Required course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Entry-Level Project Manager Certificate (6 CEUs) : Entry-Level Project Manager Certificate