Frontline managers and supervisors play a vital role business, supervising the employees who deliver the products and services your valued customers desire.
Investing in talent development at this critical point leads to improved supervisor effectiveness and engagement, increasing employee productivity, retention and engagement. A well-developed frontline workforce also provides a greater pool of candidates to fuel your talent pipeline as well as improved customer satisfaction and return business.
The Frontline Manager Certificate Program at Corporate College® equips upcoming, new and seasoned supervisors with the tools they need to succeed in their leadership roles. This Boot Camp allows participants to take all 10 classes in one week (Monday - Friday) with our leadership expert facilitators.
- Frontline Leadership
- Using Your Strengths
- Effective Communication
- Delivering Great Customer Service
- Embracing Change at Work
- Prioritizing My Time
- Becoming a Team Player
- Handling Conflict at Work
- Dealing With Difficult People
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Lead with professionalism and integrity — “walk the talk.”
- Effectively organize and plan work and resources.
- Tackle problems with confidence and handle the unexpected.
- Take responsibility for their decisions.
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills, and make sound judgments.
- Are team-oriented and inclusive, coaching to support and develop.
- Inspire others to go the extra mile.
- Set clear expectations, communicate effectively and push for results.
- Confront and resolve conflict.
This boot camp includes all 10 classes (specific dates and times) for one fee. To take the classes individually, click the links below to access the course registration page.