Course DescriptionThis two-day training provides an in-depth review of the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018. This training program provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to ISO 45001:2018. It is designed for experienced implementation-team members and other experienced representatives from key functional groups responsible for transitioning the organization's management system to ISO 45001:2018.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and rationale for the creation of ISO 45001:2018 compared with OHSAS 18001.
- Perform a context analysis to identify stakeholder needs relevant to the organization, including the assessment of internal and external issues, and the needs of relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking and applications to define and manage risks and opportunities in the context of ISO 45001:2018.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018.
- Identify the specific changes in the new standards and how to apply to your organization.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
Who Should Attend:
- Managers of the OH&S management system
- Engineers and labor safety technicians, and other members of the OH&S management system team
- Internal OH&S auditors