This course provides an introduction to Agile Program Management and PMI Program Management standards. Participants will learn how to manage a program using Agile principles and discover how Agile activities and techniques are used to implement Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) processes. The course ends with exercises in managing project scenarios based upon program results.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Agile program management.
- Learn to define program benefits.
- Establish metrics for the program.
- Create a program benefits realization schedule.
- Create program office structure and components.
Audience: This class is intended for anyone who manages projects (both formal and informal) or those who manage project participants.
- Familiarity with Agile Overview.
- At least five years of experience in project management, current program management experience.