Now is the time to earn your PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) credential, which is quickly becoming the go-to method of project management for a wide range of industries — from manufacturing to finance to health care. By earning your PMI-ACP® credential, you prove you've expanded your project management skills and can lead a variety of Agile projects by combining excellent soft skills and a talent for handling complexity. Those with this designation are in high demand across multiple industries.
This course is designed to prepare participants for the PMI-ACP® certification exam, a professional certification for professionals who use Agile principles, methods and approaches when working on or leading Agile teams. The course covers Agile mindset, methodologies, frameworks, tools and techniques and provides real-life scenarios.
Each of the seven domains in the PMI-ACP® examination content outline will be included in the course content:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- This course satisfies the 21 hours requirement for sitting for the PMI-ACP® exam.
- Get guidelines on completing the PMI-ACP® application form.
- Learn test-taking strategies and techniques.
- If you work on Agile teams or if your organization is adopting Agile practices, this course is for you.
- This training is best suited for project managers, Agile team members, scrum masters, team leads, managers, project engineers and software developers.
- Secondary degree
- Twenty-one contact hours of training in Agile practices (provided in this course)
- Twelve months (2,000 hours) of general project experience within the last five years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- Eight months (1,500 hours) of Agile project experience within the last three years
Learn more on PMI website: https://www.pmi.org/certifications