The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®. The CSM course covers all the basics of Scrum so that participants can begin to fulfill the ScrumMaster role.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Scrum basics and core values of a Scrum Master
- How the Scrum framework compares to other methods, such as waterfall
- How to identify when to use Scrum
- A Scrum team’s three roles and responsibilities
- Scrum meetings, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Product Backlog Refinement
- Scrum Artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Product Increment
- Beyond theory into real world application
Exam fee included in course fee.
Audience: Anyone seeking ScrumMaster® certification
Primary Attendee Group: Project team members, stakeholders, managers, product owners
Recommended Experience: Familiarity with agile basics and scrum teams
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) (1.6 CEUs) : Certified Scrum Master
- Experienced Project Manager Certificate (6.4 CEUs) : Experienced Project Manager Certificate