This course is intended to prepare eager, intelligent, disciplined young professionals for entry-level project management positions. The goal is to teach participants the skills and knowledge needed to obtain Certified Association Project Management (CAPM®) Certification from PMI. The course opportunities for participants to ask questions and interact with others pursuing the same goal. CAPM certified individuals have greatly increased chances for impacting the strategic growth of their organization and building their leadership capacity.
Benefits of the curriculum:
- Prepares participants for CAPM exam.
- Prepares participants for higher paying jobs.
- Prepares participants for progressive responsibility.
- Participants learn the basics of the tools and techniques required to complete projects.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery of the ten knowledge areas.
- Grow in their careers and make better decisions.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) (3.5 CEUs) : Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Prep