Course DescriptionCelemi CayenneTM is for those who want to increase staff commitment and improve alignment on a project. Participants will gain an understanding of critical success factors in project work and, by competing in teams, establish proactive behavior and effective communication among project team members.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a holistic understanding of projects and critical success factors.
- Diagnose signs and symptoms of potential problems and mitigate them.
- Prioritize to get the most value from limited resources.
- Assess the conditions for successful project management.
- Identify and utilize key performance measures.
- Understand the importance of preparedness and actions from the start.
- Recognize the art of balancing needs to create maximum business value.
- Build a common vocabulary and understanding.