This course teaches new project managers and supervisors the basic practical skills needed to successfully manage and complete a project. Learn how to apply the proper processes, techniques and tools to plan, execute, monitor and close a project. Explore the life cycle of a project, from initiation to planning to execution and closing.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of project management
- Plan a project: Scope, goals and boundaries, schedule, budget
- Determine the risk, change and quality management
- Communicate and lead a team
- Those new to project management
- Those interested in gaining practical project management experience but not interested in certification at this time