Course DescriptionWith this seminar you will gain an understanding of new and changed tax laws. Three Hours CE credit.
- Gain an understanding of new and changed tax laws.
- Learn to determine if a new or changed tax law affects your taxpayer(s).
- Understand how to apply these new or changed tax laws.
Participants will have 1 month to complete this online, self-paced course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet connectivity requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating system requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web browser requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web browser settings:
- Accept cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker