We all have reputations and opinions that others hold about us. Thinking about this at our jobs, we each have a “professional brand" in the workplace. Being aware of our brand, and continuously working to improve it, can lead to a more positive, productive and successful experience at our jobs.
- What is a Brand?
- What is a Professional?
- Working with Integrity?
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- Maintain a Positive Image at Work
- Develop Your Professional Brand
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of your brand – personally and professionally.
- Define what it means to be professional in your field.
- Recognize the importance of maintaining integrity in your actions at work.
- Develop ways to hold yourself accountable for your success at work.
- Identify ways to maintain a positive image at work (attire, business etiquette, communication skills and conflict resolution).
- Use the tools and insights gleaned from self-discovery exercises to develop your professional brand.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essential Work Skills Certificate (2 CEUs) : Essential Works Skills Certificate