Seventy-eight percent of people who work between 30 and 50 hours a week spend more time with coworkers than with their families. Positive coworker relationships benefit everyone in the long run. Support and encouragement between work colleagues leads to higher levels of productivity and job satisfaction.
This course will teach you how to develop supportive, constructive and encouraging relationships with coworkers, free from negative drama or conflict. As a result, employees will create a more harmonious office space, be able to work through disagreements, find more team solidarity and ultimately have more job satisfaction.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Base every relationship on a common purpose.
- Demonstrate actions that build trust and avoid those that erode trust.
- Model the positive relationship behaviors you seek in others.
- Manage, not manipulate, relationships.
- Implement strategies to improve relationships.
- Set boundaries and stand your ground.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essential Work Skills Certificate : Essential Works Skills Certificate