The modern work world is full of distractions. Private e-mails, social media, the internet and chatty coworkers cut into productivity and increase procrastination. Work left unfinished today becomes a mountain of work due tomorrow, making a lack of productivity one of the biggest causes of profit loss for organizations.
This course teaches employees how to avoid bad habits and stay focused on work throughout the day. As a result, employees will work at a higher level, be more able to effectively prioritize tasks, improve relationships with coworkers and bosses, and create long-lasting behavioral changes.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Cultivate the nine habits that will increase your productivity.
- Recognize the difference between true productivity and “fake” productivity.
- Prioritize your daily work based on your key results.
- Improve your ability to focus.
- Eliminate habits that detract from your productivity.
- Work effectively with colleagues.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essential Work Skills Certificate (2 CEUs) : Essential Works Skills Certificate