In the workplace, your writing is an extension of your professional identity. Whether you are composing a three-line email or a multi-page report, you need to write in a polished, professional manner. This advanced course builds upon the principles of written workplace communication emphasized in Business Writing.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify common grammar guidelines that should always be used when writing work-related emails, reports or other documents.
- Develop knowledge of email etiquette.
- Identify delicate situations and how to handle them appropriately.
- Develop efficient writing habits.
- Communicate clearly and with confidence.
- Manage challenging situations and audience questions.
- Learn composure techniques to overcome anxiety.
- Understand communication techniques and best practices.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Essential Work Skills Certificate : Essential Works Skills Certificate