The world is changing at an unprecedented pace. Every day, leaders are making countless decisions and facing problems they’ve never encountered before. What worked yesterday can change overnight. The speed is relentless, the stakes are high, but the rewards are great for those who can lead a team to consistently achieve extraordinary results. So how can leaders stay ahead of the curve and differentiate themselves and their teams when so much is changing so quickly?
MEET THE 4 ESSENTIAL ROLES OF LEADERSHIP
Even in the most turbulent times, there are four roles leaders play that are highly predictive of success. We call them essential, because as leaders consciously lead themselves and their teams in alignment with these roles, they lay the foundation for effective leadership.
The 4 Essential Roles are:
- Inspire Trust: Be the credible leader others choose to follow — one with both character and competence.
- Create Vision: Clearly define where your team is going and how they will get there.
- Execute Strategy: Consistently achieve results with and through others using disciplined processes.
- Coach Potential: Unleash the ability of each person on your team to improve performance, solve problems and grow their careers.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Trust: Trust starts with a leader’s own character and competence — the credibility that allows leaders to intentionally build a culture of trust.
- Create a Shared Vision: Effective leaders create a shared vision and strategy, and communicate it so powerfully that others join them on the journey.
- Execute Their Vision: Leaders must not only think big, but also execute their vision and strategy all the way through to completion, with and through others.
- Provide Feedback and Coaching: Effective leaders develop the leadership potential in others and improve performance through consistent feedback and coaching.
Participants will have 30 days to complete these online, self-paced courses.
Target Audience: Senior Leaders