Course DescriptionDo you want to be a leader of tomorrow? These five self-paced online FranklinCovey classes will help you achieve the diversity and leadership skills needed to succeed in as a future leader. Learn how to create a workplace where everyone is seen as unique and able to make a contribution. Find out why and how each generation responds differently in the workplace. Gain the knowledge and tools for turning good processes into great processes. Retain your best and brightest by learning how the new paradigm of knowledge at work has transformed the workplace. Unleash the incredible talent and energy of the millennial generation.
- The Diversity Advantage: Leveraging Differences at Work for Great Results
- Resolving Generational Conflict: Understanding and Navigating Generational Differences at Work
- Building Process Excellence
- The Four Imperatives of Great Leaders: Leading in the Knowledge Worker Age
- Unleashing Your Team’s Talent: Three Conversations Essential for Growing Your Team