Course DescriptionInside this course, you will learn the five principles that are foundational for understanding how to connect with people, and the five practices that anyone can use to increase their connection to others. You will learn how to connect one-on-one, in a group or with an audience. You’ll see all your relationships, from your boss to your kids, from your teammates to your neighbors, take a quantum leap. Participants take a DISC profile assessment prior to the workshop.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the principles of connecting:
- Increase your influence in every situation.
- Keep the focus on others.
- Go beyond the words.
- Expend the energy.
- Develop the skills (it’s more than natural talent).
- Understand the practices of connecting:
- Find common ground.
- Keep it simple.
- Create an experience everyone enjoys.
- Inspire people.
- Stay authentic.