The hybrid Digital Marketing Bootcamp is an intensive 10-week course that covers all aspects of digital marketing, including social media, digital marketing strategy, campaign planning, content development, lead generation and engaging customers via mobile and email campaigns.
Benefits and Features
- Hands-on learning of core aspects of digital marketing
- Project-based work that can help you build your digital marketing portfolio
- Combination of in-person and online instruction
- Exam preparation for certifications including Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) and the American Marketing Association’s Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) and Digital Marketing certifications
During the course, the students learn to use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn for the purposes of selling a product or service in both B2B and B2C business models. Students will develop a portfolio to present in person and via LinkedIn and will present the digital marketing strategy, planned execution and content developed for a business they selected in Northeast Ohio. During the course, students will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to pass various digital marketing certifications, including Google Adwords and Hubspot Inbound.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify business goals and develop a strategy based on the business model of the employer/client
- Create a cross-platform digital marketing campaign, including email/mobile tools, to engage customers in identifying with the businesses products/services and lead them to a buying decision
- Craft engaging social media messages and develop/curate content for distribution across social media platforms
- Create a comprehensive paid advertising campaign via multiple social media platforms and evaluate the data for improving the sales and marketing processes for the business
- Present their work in a clear and professional manner, verbally and digitally