This new entry-level certificate program gives those new to quality and continuous improvement the knowledge and skills required to support the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a business management system (e.g., ISO 9001).
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- New to Quality: An Introduction to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Practical Problem-Solving
This certificate combines the following courses for a savings of $416. To register for these courses individually, please visit the below websites.