This certificate program gives project practitioners the knowledge and skills required to support project management at their organization. It prepares participants for entry-level career opportunities in project management and provides those already working as project managers with the skills required for project management certification.
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Agile/Scrum
- PMI Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp (CAPM or PMP)
This certificate includes the following four courses for a savings of $984. To register for courses individually, click the below links.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate: Cohort : Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate: Cohort