Diversity of talent, customers and ideas is part of business today. When leaders understand what it means to be highly inclusive, they and their teams are positioned for success. Aimed at helping leaders close the gap between aspiration and reality, this course is based upon the three elements of inclusion:
- Treating people and groups fairly based upon their unique characteristics
- Personalizing individuals by understanding and valuing the uniqueness of diverse others
- Leveraging the thinking of diverse groups for smarter ideas and decision-making
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand key traits of an inclusive leader.
- Support the business case for diversity and inclusion.
- Become more cognizant of bias, mindful of personal and organizational blind spots, and able to self-regulate.
- Develop a sense of increased curiosity with a more open mindset, a desire to understand how others view and experience the world, and a tolerance for ambiguity.
- Become more culturally intelligent, as well as more confident and effective in cross-cultural interactions.
- Increase their collaborative ability and ability to leverage the thinking of diverse groups.