Women face a variety of challenges that can hinder them in their pursuit of leadership positions. Appropriate for participants of all genders, this course looks at the challenges women face and how they can maximize their strengths and build their skills to become effective leaders in any organization.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges women face as they pursue leadership positions
- Assess self-placed limitations
- Build skills that enhance your development
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership potential
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program (2.4 CEUs) : Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program