Learn about the various generations in today’s workplace by understanding the formative events that impacted each generation, influencing its characteristics and motivations. Examine stereotypes that may exist in the workplace.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Discuss leadership strategies for working with multiple generations.
- Determine effective approaches for communication with different generations.
- Appreciate the need to adjust leadership styles based on generational differences.
- Develop a proactive approach by introducing some of the challenges the future may hold.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Inclusive Champion Certificate Program (1.4 CEUs) : Inclusive Champion Certificate Program
- Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program (2.4 CEUs) : Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program