Learn how to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot small- to medium-sized Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and performance.
Course also covers service management implementation, network automation and programmability, and associated controllers/modules.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization and accounting concepts
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Describe wireless principles
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using GUI
- Describe automation and its influence on network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, fabric)
- Explain separation of control plane and data plane
- Describe northbound and southbound APIs