Course DescriptionTo get ahead and stay ahead, today’s managers have to be finance-savvy. You’ve got to know how to justify a request, quantify your contributions to the company and spot profit drains before they get out of hand. From accruals to write-offs, accounts receivable to working capital, this seminar shows you the concepts, techniques and tools that can help you make each decision pay off — on the job and on the bottom line! No matter how effective your management methods or how innovative your ideas, the results are measured in numbers: dollars and cents.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate greater confidence with a working knowledge of the numbers end of business.
- Employ proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance your value to the organization.
- Recognize your professional expertise and career opportunities.
- Appraise the business dynamics of dollars and cents and take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals.
- Formulate your decision-making and deliver better bottom-line results.
- Translate various measures of performance into financial terms.